Well, she always at least has a nice face.
Fugger: Emma Watson
I like to think that Emma is just carrying her giant cardboard Logan Lerman stand-up everywhere.
Can’t you SO EASILY envision La Paltrow wearing this exact outfit?
Well played, Emma. You scooped the Goop. But be careful about going too far down that path — therein lies expensive scented cooking salts from deepest Bolivia and a whole lot of name-dropping. Tread wisely.
God bless Emma Watson — a phrase that I say in my head in exactly the tone Julie Andrews uses in The Sound of Music wherein she is blessing each of the Von Trapps, but can’t remember Kurt, so she says, “God bless Whatshisname.” I often feel like Julie Andrews in The Sound of Music, actually: running late, with curlers under my wimple, and secretly in love with Christopher Plummer. ANYWAY. God bless Emma Watson, for she is never boring but nor is she ever tasteless or crass, and here she is both interesting AND pretty:
This dress is weird, for sure — it kind of reminds me of this Chloe Sevigny dress, in that is has Aura of Sweater Tied Around Waist, except it’s better, I think, because it doesn’t make you spend as much time thinking, “what the hell is happening here?” And there’s something about it that makes me feel like she just feel out of a Seventeen photoshoot about surfing, and HyperColor tee shirts, in the very early 90s, and that makes me feel so deliciously young, I can’t even tell you.
Listen, I know Emma here was just out shopping, so whatever. Things happen. But I still have thoughts, and I’m in a sharing mood.
1) Robertson is a paparazzi haven. Everybody in L.A. knows this. It should be in the dictionary.
2) So if you are going to pop by the shops on that boulevard for a quick spending spree, you know you will be photographed, and thus you might want to wear real pants and/or legit bottoms.
3) Perhaps she considers those legit bottoms.
4) I generally define illegit bottoms as “declining to make private the details of one’s pockets, including that most secret of chambers.”
5) Clearly Emma is not familiar with Shenae Grimes.
6) To be sung: “Hot Pockets!”
7) I should send her a “Put the ‘NAY’ in Shenae” card.
8 ) Maybe she BOUGHT pants.
9) I don’t see a shopping bag, though, so that’s not a good sign.
10) Maybe she bought them and then immediately sent them to be tailored?
11) Let’s hope that’s it, because otherwise, she and Grimes are one old bearded dude in a duster away from being able to revive Oliver.