It’s Fashion Week! And thusly, all Fug the Show posts are on hold until we get home. But we WILL get to them, we promise (unless you are one of the people that hates them, in which case, enjoy the respite).
– From NYFW day one: please explore what happened to us at Cynthia Rowley (hearts were unbroken), and the hat-related shenanigans of BCBG’s front row.
– Jean-Ralphio IS Spider-Man. (The AV Club)
– Did you hear that Naomi Watts has been cast as Princess Diana? What do you think? (Celebitchy)
– You totally want to waste time on the Outfit-O-Matic. (The Cut)
– A brief history of Fashion Week. (Time)
– Liz Lemon’s devolution from grown-up lady to little girl. (Monkey See)
– Redecorate your house via this guide to 70s decor. Then have a key party! (Flavorwire)
– Jennifer Carpenter and Michael C Hall are back together. Am I a total sap if I think that’s sweet? (Lainey)
– DVF covers Diet Coke, literally. Okay, not literally. She’s not running around town throwing herself on crates of 12-packs. (Fashion ETC)
– You probably want to see Kelly Clarkson cover Madonna (PITNB)
– And you also want to see what happens if Ron Swanson writes a children’s book. (Dangerous Minds)
– And Ron wants to know the best way to cook bacon. (Bon Appetiti)